This 4K switcher can display any of the six sources through both the HDBaseT and HDMI output port. Each of these outputs is completely independent of each other allowing the user to show two sources at the same time. With additional audio inputs and outputs, working with a microphone or intercom system will not be a problem. When you need a stable solution for video distribution, look to the entire line of ConferX products.
With two HDBaseT inputs, this switch works alongside two ConferX Wall Plate Transmitters at the same time. You can have Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA or USB-C inputs located up to 100 meters away from the AC-CX62-AUHD. This allows a teacher or presenter to use their laptop directly at the podium or presenters’ station without having to connect anything to the matrix switcher. The AC-CX62-AUHD gives any end-user a simplified experience for sharing their ideas inside a classroom, conference room or huddle space.
1) ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION: This unit supports 4K60 (4:4:4) 18Gbps signaling for today’s modern office. As displays get larger and new PCs default to 4K resolutions, it’s imperative that your video distribution products are built to handle these high resolutions.
2) DISTANCE: By using any ConferX 100 meter wall plate transmitter or the AVPro Edge RNE receiver, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft) into the matrix! Additionally, go 100M on 1080P, 70M on 4K from the HDBaseT output to a display.
3) AUTO SENSING: This matrix is designed to be a “Set it & Forget it” piece of hardware. When the user plugs in their device (BYOD), the matrix automatically senses the signal and makes it active. If more than one inputs are in use, there is a simple button on the front to toggle inputs for each output.
4) CONTROL: Simple front panel control, a web-based GUI, IR and RS232 control is available.
5) POWER: The ConferX 6×2 is capable of powering both the HDBaseT transmitters as well as the HDBaseT receiver. This eliminates unnecessary power supplies and cleans up the look of your installation.
6) INTEROPERABILITY: Because this matrix switcher has an HDBaseT input and output, it is able to work alongside any standard HDBaseT equipment. Most importantly it can work with any of the HDBaseT transmitters or receivers from AVPro Edge & ConferX
FULL FEATURE SET
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support (HDMI and HDBaseT output)
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support (HDMI and HDBaseT output)
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- Advanced EDID Management
- Audio input and output
- Web-based control GUI
- Works with 3rd party control (Control4, Crestron, Savant, etc)
What’s in the box?
- 48V Power Supply for PoE
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 1 x IR Extension Cable
- Rack Ears
- Terminal Connectors