Built to handle full 4K60 (4:4:4) at 18Gbps, the AC-FRESCO-DA116 amplifies and stabilizes a HDMI signal throughout its 16 HDMI output ports. The slim design makes it easy to mount locally, away from a rack or media center, leaving your clients with a clean finish.We understand that many installations are running non-stop, 24/7-365. Our engineers took measures to ensure any signal running through the AC-FRESCO-DA116 will be stable over long periods of time – our 10-year warranty proves that. Whether you are building a video wall, running digital signage or showing the big game throughout a bar, Fresco Video Systems from AVPro Edge will deliver a solid solution that lasts.
n that lasts.
1) Uncompressed 18Gbps Support (4K60 4:4:4): Fresco’s DA116 offers the highest available bandwidth to ensure maximum stability in distributed HDMI systems. With the added bandwidth you can comfortably use all of the latest 4K sources without worrying about headroom.
2) Cascading: The AC-FRESCO-DA116 was designed for cascading. You can use any of the HDMI outputs to connect to the input on second Fresco DA116 to give you a total of 31 outputs.
3) Full HDR Support: An often-overlooked feature to include is the ability to maintain the integrity of HDR. We are 100% compatible with HDR and will repeat the signal in its full integrity. This includes Dolby Vision, HDR 10+ and HLG.
4) EDID Management: Advanced EDID management is on board so you can select from 16 different settings including auto and “from display”. All of this enhances your ability to get the right signal throughout the system and ensures communication with any 3rd party device.
5) Ultra Low-Profile Design: The minimalist design makes the device even more versatile. Designed to fit mounted to a wall behind a video wall or hidden near the displays and away from the rack or media station.
Where do these fit?
These devices can be used in a wide variety of ways. Knowing they are able to handle 18Gbps video signaling gives you the confidence that it will work for years to come.
Video Walls: When using commercial displays to make a video wall, every display needs to receive get the exact same signal at the same time. the Fresco DA116 will provide the stable uncompressed connection that makes a video wall “pop”.
Bars & Restaurants: Perfect for showing the game or a menu on many displays at the same time.
Digital Signage: Signage and advertisements are everywhere, using a Fresco DA116 will ensure an uncompressed image will reach its destination. Delivering a signal that is processed through a compression model can lower the quality of the final image.
Retail TV Sales: Stores that sell displays need to have high bandwidth solutions that will deliver the most optimized image to the screen. Today’s displays are 4K and built to show HDR. if you are selling new displays, you need to have a distribution solution that can handle the latest signaling.